School Holiday Coaching Clinics
Provide your child with the best cricket coaching experience on the market. Join Ben Williams these upcoming school holidays for an intensive, 3 hour coaching clinic whilst gaining valuable turf wicket experience.
What is Involved?
- Coaching clinics are limited to groups of 4 to maximise 1-1 attention
- ALL coaching is run personally by Ben Williams
- The full 3 hours of coaching will be run on turf wickets
- Expert technical, mental and tactical coaching
- Each player will receive personalised video analysis, e-mailed to parents on the same day to allow for personal reflection and sharing
- Each player will leave the clinic with tailored development drills to ensure maximum skill development
- Experience of Ben's popular X-Factor Series exercises which prepare players for the pressures of the game
Our Point of Difference
School holiday cricket programmes are often run...
- With too many kids and no 1-1 coaching
- With a wide range of ages and skill levels mixed together
- By inexperienced coaches/babysitters
- With a high profile coach only making a brief appearance
- With no accountability on the coaching performance
We understand what players and parents want out of an advanced youth coaching programme and have tailored these clinics to meet these demands. Ben guarantees the most valuable 3 hour coaching experience available so if your child is a motivated, aspiring young cricketer with the hunger to learn then we would love to hear from you.
Kingston Hawthorn Cricket Club - Parkdale, Victoria
Week 1: September 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th
Session Times Each Day
Session 1: 10am - 1pm
Session 2: 2pm - 5pm
$199 (inc GST) per 3 hour clinic
Clinics will be tailored for the following age groups:
10-11 year olds
12-13 year olds
14-15 year olds
If interested in registering your child or your own group of 4, please e-mail email@example.com to learn more about clinic availability.