My Cricket Coach Website Terms and Conditions of use
My Cricket Coach Limited is the owner and operator of this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
These terms and conditions govern the use of all aspects of this website so it is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to My Cricket Coach Limited and its affiliates.2. Variation of terms and conditions
We may amend, modify or otherwise update these terms at any time and we must use our reasonable efforts to notify you of those changes. We may give such notice by posting updated terms on the website and using our reasonable efforts to draw them to your attention. Your continued use of the website constitutes an agreement by you that you accept these terms and any subsequent modification of these terms.
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
4. Trade marks
- Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
- If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
- 10.3. You must seek permission to use third party trade marks directly from the owner(s) of those trade marks.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your bona fide personal use.
- You agree that you will not (either yourself or via a third party):
- use any data aggregation tool, spider, robot, screen scraper or other automatic device or process (Automated Device) to monitor, process or reproduce any web pages on the website or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Device to combine or aggregate information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the website for any commercial purpose (including the provision of pricing estimates or for market research) or otherwise for profit or gain (either directly or indirectly);
- use any device, process, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionally large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to our website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or algorithm or process in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivate works, communicate to the public any part of any content from the website without our prior written permission.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.7. Indemnity
You must indemnify us, our employees, agents and contractors against any claim by a third party arising out of:
- your breach of these terms and conditions;
- your use of the links to third party websites or material on those websites; or
- your use of the material on our website
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on this website will be suitable for your purposes or that it will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on the any such information or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.