Would you like to be your own boss, have work flexibility and seek a career opportunity in cricket on a full or part-time basis? Here is your chance to launch your own coaching business whilst being fully supported to make it an ongoing success.
My Cricket Coach is the world's leading cricket coaching brand and we are now launching franchises internationally. Grasp this opportunity to wake up to work that you enjoy and join the My Cricket Coach family.
- Partner with an established and highly reputable brand rather than wasting an enormous amount of time, resources and energy on your own new business start up.
- Take advantage of Ben's 18 years of experience in the cricket coaching industry. Leapfrog ahead with our market and coaching know-how and cement your place in the industry.
- The My Cricket Coach business model is highly adaptable to suit your personal schedule and client numbers. Ben will personally work with you to tailor a successful business strategy.
- Unlike many current cricket coaching businesses on the market, we have a decorated track record of assisting many youngsters through to playing professional cricket. This gives My Cricket Coach a significant point of difference over our competitors as our training curriculum has genuine strength and credibility with a history of producing results.
- My Cricket Coach already has a strong and highly visible online presence so you will not have to worry about spending years building up your social media following and engagement. This will instantly give your franchise momentum even before your doors have opened.
- By gaining access to the T27 training exercises and Ben's constantly evolving session plans you will have instant credibility and a coaching approach that really works. This saves you years of improvising and having to trial various coaching methods.
As a Franchise Owner You Will:
- Have control over your work schedule and work in an industry that you enjoy.
- Earn a profitable and sustainable income with uncapped potential.
- Receive our proven and highly successful cricket coaching business model to implement in your territory.
- Work closely with Ben to take your franchise from start up to fully operational. On-going training, support and business mentoring will always be available as well as live Q&A sessions to assist with any obstacles you may encounter.
- Be fully trained to deliver the T27 training programme.
- Receive Ben's ongoing tailored session plans (additional to T27 exercises) so that you consistently have the edge over your competitors.
- Obtain guidance on the My Cricket Coach marketing and advertising strategy to maximise your reach.
- Have a presence on the My Cricket Coach website and social media platforms as an exclusive franchise in your territory.
- Turn your passion into a rewarding profession and enjoy a great work-life balance.
Is a My Cricket Coach Franchise for you?
If you answer "yes" to the questions below then you have all the qualifications you need to start a new and fulfilling career – owning and operating a My Cricket Coach franchise:
- Are you passionate about cricket?
- Would you like to be your own boss?
- Are you motivated and hardworking?
- Do you want to work in a sport you love with a great work lifestyle balance?
- Are you seeking a sustainable income with uncapped earning potential?
- Do you love helping others?
- Do you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial streak?
- Do you want to get your hands on the best cricket coaching curriculum in the world?
- Do you have some experience with coaching cricket?
A My Cricket Coach Franchise would be Suitable for:
- Current cricket coaching businesses
- Established coaches looking to leapfrog their current competitors
- Aspiring coaches looking to set up their own full/part time business
- Ex-professional players looking to move into coaching
- Cricket organisations looking to generate new revenue streams
If you would like to take the first step towards creating a rewarding and flexible career with a My Cricket Coach franchise, let's see if you are a good fit. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation with Ben Williams.