Winter Coaching 2019
Join the BWCA
Achieving excellence in cricket takes the right kind of training behind the scenes - and that is where I can help you. Here is your opportunity to join a professional cricket coaching programme designed to produce first class cricketers. Starting in Week 3 of Term 2, I will be offering a 18 week academy programme that has been proven over the last 13 years to deliver results.
- 1 x 90 minute weekly session
- Group size restricted to 10 players to maximise 1-1 attention
BENEFITS OF BEN'S PROGRAMME
- 1-1 technical guidance and mentoring with Ben
- Bridges the gap between training and match performance through Ben’s unique match simulation exercises which will be incorporated into every session
- Receive video analysis feedback
- Prepares players for the highs and lows of real match situations
- Use of KPIs to track player development
- Mental skills training
- Accelerates tactical understanding and decision making skills
- Unique game simulations that have been proven to translate into results in the middle by creating a competitive, purposeful training experience
- Builds self belief and confidence that players can carry through to game day and everyday life
The Winter Programme will start in week 3 of Term 2 (the week of May 6th) and continue for the full 10 weeks of Term 3 (last session week of September 16th). There will be a 2 week break during the July school holidays.
LOCATION & COST
Sessions held at Springvale Indoor Sports Centre - 546 Springvale Rd, Springvale South VIC 3172
$40 per session
AGE GROUP SCHEDULE
We have places remaining in the following groups:
4:30-6:00pm: 10 & 11 Year Olds
We are currently taking bookings so if you would like to register or create your own group, contact us below.