Term 4 Cricket Academy
With a wealth of experience in batting and bowling coaching with both adults and youth players, Ben can assist you to make those breakthroughs you are after this season.
What is involved?
- Academy groups are limited to groups of 8 to maximise 1-1 attention
- The programme involves weekly 90 minute training sessions on turf wickets (10 sessions total)
- ALL coaching is run personally by Ben Williams
- Every session will be run on turf wickets providing valuable experience for youth players
- Expert technical and tactical coaching
- Mental skills training
- Each player will receive personalised video analysis, e-mailed to parents to allow for personal reflection and sharing
- Each player will leave the clinic with tailored development drills to ensure maximum skill development
- Ben incorporates his popular X-Factor Series exercises which prepare players for the pressures of the game
Ben guarantees the most valuable academy coaching programme available so if your child is a motivated, aspiring young cricketer with the hunger to learn then we would love to have them involved this summer.
Kingston Hawthorn Cricket Club - Parkdale, Victoria
The programme kicks off in Week 1 of Term 4 and groups will be run at the following times. Players attend the same time slot each week.
Wednesdays: 4:30-6:00pm and 6:00-7:30pm
If interested please get in touch and indicate your preferred day/time and we will attempt to accommodate you. Players will be grouped based on age and skill level to ensure a quality coaching experience is obtained.
10-11 year olds
12-13 year olds
14-15 year olds
$450 (inc GST) for the full 10 week programme
If interested in registering your child or your own group of 8, please e-mail email@example.com