- Prepare for training sessions in minutes
- Bowl faster and improve your accuracy
- Learn common coaching mistakes
- Modern, easy-to-understand coaching methods
- Learn how to play the ball late
- New drills and session plans on request
- Score more runs and build an innings
- Develop coping strategies to succeed under pressure
- Coach effectively from grassroots level
- Develop your coaching eye
- Learn how to train like a professional cricketer
- Keep all players engaged at training
Want to improve your performance but don’t know where to start?
Meet your coach and learn why thousands of players and coaches around the world are getting incredible results
Ben has extensive knowledge, important for every cricket player wanting to improve their game.
With Ben’s experience with fast bowling and cricket in general he’s had a massive input on my career to date.
Phill Tsingos - Vice President, The Lakes Cricket Club - QLD, Australia
If you’re a parent coach or a professional, I highly recommend trying out My Cricket Coach and see the amazing improvement in your players. More than that, you have a system already laid out so that you know you’re coaching correctly.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, SEE WHY OUR MEMBERS CHOOSE US
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new to cricket, is My Cricket Coach too advanced for me?
Not at all, My Cricket Coach is perfect for the beginner cricketer right through to the professional.
Are my membership and credit card details secure with My Cricket Coach?
Absolutely, our secure payment gateway and website ensures that your credit card and personal details are safe. No contracts, cancel your subscription anytime.
Can I send in video footage for advice?
Yes, our annual members can send in their video footage for Ben to review himself personally and provide feedback/coaching advice. All members are also able to ask Ben any cricket or coaching related questions.